Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sew It All TV - you can watch me blabber about knits for about 24 minutes

So last November Sarai and I went to Denver to film an episode of Sew It All TV.

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't do well being serious on camera/film. In fact, I will do damn near anything to get out of being on film, so this was a bit nervous for me. Actually the best way to describe it - I only look good if I am trying to be funny (see asshole) in a photo. Head shots usually take like 100 images to get one ok one.

Last weekend it was OPB here. I had an extra large bloody Mary breakfast with Carolyn, and needed an additional glass of wine once it came on.

I think I'll stick to being an asshole in photos. At least the promo shot looks pretty good?

If you care to watch, it's Episode 902. 




No comments: