Thursday, September 25, 2008

I guess this is a good problem to have...




Our hoards of fabric have begun arriving. So VERY exciting. Only problem is we are running out of storage space under our cutting table.

With all the new fabric arriving I am so amped to work on the line. Sadly my back is not as excited. I am under doctors orders to tone it down a bit. I have been to a chiropractor, doctor, acupuncturist, tomorrow physical therapy, and an MRI on Saturday. I'm trying not to let that slow me down, but it has. Good thing I have awesome studio mates who will lift fabric for me, and cut the center of markers when I cannot reach across the table.

Speaking of my awesome studio mates......Sarah and I may have gotten a little carried away with the label maker Carolyn brought over to help us organize. This is my favorite:



Today was a cat party at the studio. My building was being treated for bugs, so out the pets had to go. Muku was the only one allowed to have free reign of the studio, but that is because he helps us cut and sew.




Ok not REALLY, but he's so damn cute, and cross-eyed.

1 comment:

Mathgeek said...

How'd your MRI go? Wow, you gals have a TON of fabric! I'm glad you are getting help. Those bolts look heavy! Take it easy and have fun designing! Cute kitty!