Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK (well here that is!)

A while back I switched all of my bloging over to my Clair Vintage Inspired website. I was stoked to get it all snazzy and integrated.

Except one thing - Wordpress confuses the shit out of me. Maybe I'm just a creature of habit, but I find Blogger easier to use. I've also done a lot of different things this year, and my line is not my only thing going on. So I like to keep a little story, if not only for myself, as to what all I have going on.

This happened:


So I'm back here, this blog is what I'm up to, with all of the things I do.

In the most exciting news, I will be embarking out of a corporate "day job" into a freelance Patternmaker. December 1 is my first day as my own agent. I'll still be doing my line, and other things I do, but I'm excited (also see a wee bit scared!) to be my own gal. I think I'll be happier in general, and get to work on a lot more things in a capacity that I love.
 

No comments: