Friday, September 19, 2014

Summer 2014 - still GAME ON!

I thought last weekend was the last (tear!) swimming weekend. I just took a look at the weather forecast and it says 90 again this Sunday.

It's really weird going to the river when the leaves are turning, and you are driving the by the pumpkin patch with almost ready pumpkins! I'll take it as long as I can. I think I sort of have a tan, from under my SPF 85 sunblock, for the first time in 20 years.

This spring, I had the worst nightmare ever. In the dream it was August and I hadn't been swimming yet. If you didn't know, I'm kind of a total freakazoid about swimming. As soon as it's warm enough, I have emergency swimming supplies in my car at all times. Suit, town, sunblock, floaty, sunbrella and chair! It was a crazy fun summer, and the only casualty was when Swan popped her head.


Oh wait, this is not from this summer, it's my dream home.

No comments: