Thursday, March 12, 2009

Charm Bracelet EXPLOSION

I must say BEST FABRIC EVER!!!!


I am calling it "charm bracelet explosion". I was sold when I saw there was a pair of scissors on it, and then I found the unicorn charm. It's silk, and I made some scarves out of my sample yardage. I purchased the rest from the jobber at the Seattle show, and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

I have a few of my photos from the shoot back, but am going to wait to post them all entire I have the entire set. I have one style already out and in stores. Ok screw it, here is the style I have out (the yellow print one):


I have stared sewing the hardest garment next. Well it's not that hard, but it is the most time consuming, and I have the most orders for it. I hope to chomp through a lot of it this weekend. Time for bed, I'm on hour 15 of my work day.

No comments: