Thursday, March 24, 2011

So many fun things to do in April!

April is almost upon us!

The next 4 weeks seem jam packed with lots of fun things to do! So I'll list them out for you, and hope to see your faces at at least 1 of them.

Friday April 1st. (2 great things going on!)

Boutiques Unleashed Super fun event that I am so happy to be participating in this year! Not only do I have 3 human looks in the show, I have 3 canine looks as well!

If you aren't going to that, then get your butt over to the Union Rose Spring Cleaning Sale! So many rad local designers (the whole shop is locals only) will have insane sale items. My prices are so low that I am not even advertising what they are. One night only! End of season, and quite a few samples that are one of a kinds.



April 9th & 10th Pedal Nation Bicycle Show well the fashion portion that is. I'll have two bike-riding-friendly to show. Lots of fun!



Saturday April 16th Portland Sewing's 1 Year Anniversary Fashion Show - Garden Party Fashion Event. Not to be missed and tickets are going quick! (buy here now) I'm so proud to be showing with this group of designers. Catch a peak of all of our FA/WI '11 looks.

No comments: