Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello August


This month is crazy busy for me!

As of right now we have 4 more models to shoot for the Fall/Winter photoshoot. I thought I'd share what Sarah Giffrow and I are up to. (just in case anyone was looking for the Fall/Winter line photos) I had so much fun doing a non-traditional shoot for Spring/Summer I think I'm going to lean that way forever.

This season we are photoshooting some of my favorite independent business owners, wearing the Fall/Winter looks. Needless to say this has taken quite a bit of coordinating, since each gal is only wearing 1 look. We do our last 4 in the new few days. A few might look familiar since I mainly recruit my friends to model.

Stay tuned for a teaser......


In other news Spring/Summer '12 fabric arrived! I'm so excited to get my sketches into garments. Yay! Now I just have to get it all out of the "body bags".



10 Body Bags to be exact. And yes, that is polka dots!

xo

No comments: