Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Clair Fall/Winter 2011 - Model : Nancy Fedelem

I met Nancy I'm not sure exactly when, but it was during when my poor pup Rufus was having some rough food allergy times a few years back. Her shop is in the neighborhood I'm always in, so I started and completed my food quest there. Which, for the record is Salty's Dog & Cat Shop. We were able to find something that he could eat and not not make him itch like crazy. Plus they would special order me the largest size bag too. It's something I really value in local shops, they want to help you and care about you as a customer. I care about them too, which I why I go out of my way to shop local for everything as much as I possibly can. Also, Nancy is extra rad, she let me borrow her birdies for my Spring/Summer '10 shoot. As well as donating some loot to the Newberg Animal Shelter Friends fundraiser.


No comments: